This technology can be described as a cloud-native AI platform that brings much-needed innovation to the essential mobility mode at the heart of our cities: public transportation. This disruptive technology makes bus scheduling so much easier. It drives some of the most complex and large-scale transit operations worldwide, improving quality of service, efficiency, and streamlining operations. This technology allows to plan and schedule the movements of every driver and vehicle, discover the best option and reduce costs.Benefits
- end-to-end software: rom route and timetable planning to scheduling, rostering and operations;
- impact: improve the quality of service and efficiency, reduce costs, streamline operations;
- strongest algorithms on the market: holistic optimization based on proprietary algorithms and AI;
- SaaS / cloud-native: parallel computing, access anywhere, full visibility into KPIs, operational flexibility.
1. Abellio, London.
2. Tower Transit, Singapore.
3. LADOT Transit, Los Angeles.
4. Keolis, Las Vegas.
5. The Nassau Inter-Country Express, Nassau County, NY.
6. Transdev, New York.
7. Marin Transit, Marin County, CA.
8. San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco.
9. MV Transportation, Austin.
10. RATP Group, Washington, D.C.
11. Antelope Valley Transit, Antelope Valley, CA.
12. Facebook, Silicon Valley.
13. First Group, the UK and the US.